The weather’s cold, but the stories and adventures are always hot. As always, we’re keeping you in the loop and making sure you don’t miss a Cape Town moment. Here are our Top 10 stories of the week:
10. Well-known Piketberg farmer robbed and killed on the West Coast
Well-known Piketberg farmer robbed and killed in West Coast
9. 3 spots to enjoy bottomless mimosas with the girls this Women’s Month
3 Spots to enjoy bottomless mimosas with the girls this Women’s Month
8. Say goodbye to the winter blues with this unmissable getaway deal
Say goodbye to the winter blues with this unmissable getaway deal!
7. Cape Town feels a bit of relief with petrol prices dropping in August
This is not a drill everyone: Petrol prices are officially dropping this August
6. Bheki Cele in hot water over rape victim comment
5. Things to do with your girls today.
4. Things to do in the City on a budget
10 things to do in Cape Town CBD, even if you’re on a budget
3. Capitec users take to Twitter to express their frustration with the bank
Frustrated users take to Twitter: Did Capitec Bank just blue-tick SA?
2. The City urges residents to use water sparingly as the dam levels are low with not much rain on the cards
1. Mmusi Maimane robbed at a Cape Town bar
Mmusi Maimane robbed at gunpoint at Cape Town bar on Wednesday
Picture: Mmusi Maimane / Facebook